From Nikki Jukka <Jukka.Ni...@novogroup.com>
Subject RE: [API] Re: Portlet API - call to vote
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2002 13:20:11 GMT
Javadocs are too hard to find, but I know they are lurking somewhere on IBMs
site because I've seen them.. Enclosed documents contain some information
about WPS2.1 portlet development. When you find documents about WPS remember
that 1.2 and 2.1 do have Portlet API, 2.1 being current version, while WPS
1.1 API is taken from Jetspeed 1.3a1 if I've understand correctly.

- Jukkis

-----Original Message-----
From: Ignacio J. Ortega [mailto:nacho@siapi.es]
Sent: 10. tammikuuta 2002 15:01
To: 'Jetspeed Developers List'
Subject: RE: [API] Re: Portlet API - call to vote

Hi, IBMers can any you point me to the Portlet Api Javadoc at it's on WPS
docs?

The one i've found in the WPS docs is broken

<http://www-3.ibm.com/software/webservers/portal/Javadoc/WPS/index.html>

Althought i've found some interesting documents

<http://www-3.ibm.com/software/webservers/portal/library/InfoCenter/wps/
wpsdev.html> ,

about the development of portlets for WPS, i would like to view the
JavaDocs..

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega