From Jason van Zyl <jvan...@zenplex.com>
Subject Informal Meeting @ Collab
Date Sat, 05 Jan 2002 15:39:39 GMT
Hi,

I am coming out to California next week so Dan has arranged a meeting room
at the Collab offices on Thursday January 10th @ 3pm. It will basically be
an informal chat about the direction of Turbine 3.x, Fulcrum and Torque.

This will force me to post all my notes that I have, and I hope it will
prompt others to come up with ideas for the meeting.

This might be of particular interest to the Jetspeed. This will be your
opportunity to get a glimpse at where Turbine 3.x is going and to get
involved with the design so that your needs will be met if you do choose to
use Turbine 3.x.

I'm leaving on Sunday, arriving in Las Vegas and will be making my way up to
Palo Alto and SF later in the week. If anyone is in the area and wants to
meet I'd be glad to stop off anywhere and chat.

Everyone is welcomed to the meeting but you might want to drop Dan a line if
you're coming so he can get a rough count of who's going to show up.

8000 Marina Boulevard
Suite 600
Brisbane, CA 94005-1865
United States