From "Ignacio J. Ortega" <na...@siapi.es>
Subject RE: Portlet API - call to vote
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2002 13:42:57 GMT

Yes, but we need some kind of Container to start to build the protal, or
i'm overlooking something?, later we can adapt our RI to the Spec, in
time, like Tomcat 4.0 did with the 2.3 spec, that is not being final
until the spec is final, but trying to keep in pace with the Spec
modifications..

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega