From Paul Spencer <pau...@apache.org>
Subject Updating the Turbine jar file
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2002 18:41:53 GMT
In the process of reworking the portlet caching, I have requested some
patches to Turbine.  Thus I will need to update turbine.jar in the cvs.
   Are their any reasons, i.e. known problems or pending patches, why I
should not update turbine.jar in the CVS?

I hope to commit the reworked portlet caching within a week.  I have
completed the initial work and testing.  I need to add configuration
parameters, update the documentation, retrieve turbine.jar with the
requested patches, and complete the testing.

Paul Spencer