From Santiago Gala <sg...@hisitech.com>
Subject Re: Portlet API - call to vote
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2002 11:18:13 GMT
Stephan Hesmer wrote:

>Hi,
>
>happy new year to all!

Ditto! Coming back from holidays and finding such threads is exciting!

>>(1) Does the Jetspeed Community support the Portlet API Standard being
>>defined in the Java Community Process (so that it will be
>>standardized in
>>the context of J2EE) This implies that we will base
>>Jetspeed-2 on the new
>>proposed standard.
>>

>+1

+1 (Although there were enough votes already)

>>(2) If yes, does the Jetspeed Community want to participate by sending
>>Jetspeed Developer(s) to the Portlet API JSR Expert Group ?
>>

>+1

+1 again.

I also support the stated in previous mails idea about having discussion
of jcp items in the list, although as Jason Hunter pointed, not every
material would be available for public discussion due to non-disclosure
agreements.