From Paul Spencer <pau...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Portlet API - call to vote
Date Tue, 01 Jan 2002 18:48:26 GMT
David,

(1) Does the Jetspeed Community support the Portlet API Standard being
defined in the Java Community Process (so that it will be standardized
in the context of J2EE) This implies that we will base Jetspeed-2 on the
new proposed standard.

+1

(2) If yes, does the Jetspeed Community want to participate by sending
Jetspeed Developer(s) to the Portlet API JSR Expert Group ?

+1

Paul Spencer