From "Frans Thamura" <fth4m...@yahoo.com>
Subject [JS2] Jetspeed Class Library for JetSpeed 2
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2002 05:10:54 GMT
Dear All,

I see Jetspeed will become API,, but i think.. There will be a good step if we make a archive
for API. all component..

Like Java Class Library (see the Java Book)..

and we create Jetspeed Class Library..this is good because we start it from the beginning..

I see there will be a reconstruction of PSML right, and effect all the PSML services...

I think this will be a hard job, but i am will be one of the contributor.. I have play around
from 1 years in Jetspeed.. I got there is a common and repeated question of this..

What do you think? because this library will effect to turbine, ECS, and all Apache, Exolab
project...

But i think, this will be Jetspeed responsibility because Jetspeed Team used it..for a reply
of email explain this is turbine, or later.. is another issue...

Clear enough right?

Frans