From "David Sean Taylor" <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject RE: Portlet API - call to vote
Date Tue, 01 Jan 2002 18:37:29 GMT
Paul,

> o Apache is a voting member, so what does this mean to us?

I would hope that Apache would sponsor any committer who wants to be a
member.

> o Will commiters be given access to read and comment on the
>    community draft? Should commiter request "Expert membership"?

Yes, of course. Any committer who wants to be involved should be given
the opportunity.

> o Will we send our voting recommendation to the Apache rep,
>    who will then vote?

The committer(s) who are expert members of the group will vote.
However, we could vote in the usual apache way (+1 -1) on the list, and
then have our representatives make the final vote in the JCP group.