From "Frans Thamura" <fth4m...@yahoo.com>
Subject PortletAPI
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2002 01:54:17 GMT
Dear All,

I want to ask a question about Jetspeed API from IBM.

I think this draft is based on IBM WPS, right????

There will be a lot of modification from current API right???

is this will become Portlet API 2.0????

I think that will be good idea, if we open a folder that contains a sample of every class...
Is it relevant?

Like this.. a sample for manipulating Portlet Config, a class for check the user status loggin
or loggout.

This will become a knowledge center of Portlet API..

What do you think guys???

Happy New Year.

Frans