From ICM S CP guest 5 <ICM-S-CP.gues...@icn.siemens.de>
Subject How to gain access to the cvs?
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2001 15:32:27 GMT
Hi,

I am working for siemens in germany.

I did some bugfixes and modifications on the latest nightly jetspeed build and it seems that
nobody changed these files the last month. Because we are working fine with this solution
I would like to offer the modifications to the cvs.

Some modifications:
- creation of wml profiles for new users (java)
- customization for WML and html profiles (java)
- jetspeed login using WAP (vm templates)
- mark already used portlets in the portletlist by an icon (vm templates/java)
- icons for portlets and panes on the customization screen (vm templates/java)
- clicking on a pane enables the customization for that pane (vm templates/java)
- fixed a stack bug (when reloading the customization screen by pressing F5) (java)
- improved use of css in vm templates (vm templates)

We already make use of cvs/wincvs.

Should I contact each person who's the author for a modified file and send the changes to
them?

Andreas Kempf