From "Storoe, Shawn" <Shawn.Sto...@divine.com>
Subject RE: Turbine Source Code for 2.1 jar
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2001 13:35:03 GMT
This looks correct.  Do you know if the patches are already applied, of
if they need to be applied?

Thank you very much for getting this for us.  I will let you know if it
works.

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Chris Kimpton
	Sent: Tue 11/27/2001 7:24 AM
	To: Jetspeed Developers List
	Subject: RE: Turbine Source Code for 2.1 jar

	Hi,

	I seem to remember needing this a few months back - I think this
	should be what you are after:

	http://kimptoc.net/turbine4jetspeed.jar

	NOTE the jar contains the source.

	...but why not upgrade to the latest jetspeed code - its
generally
	better.

	Chris

	--- "Storoe, Shawn" <Shawn.Storoe@divine.com> wrote:
	> Sorry,
	>
	> We checked out jetspeed as of around late July this year.  In
that
	> checkout was a turbine2.1 jar with a size of 671K.  We would
like
	> to get
	> the source code to that jar.  If that will match the current
source
	> code
	> in the CVS tree for jetspeed, that would work perfect.
	>
	> Thanks
	>
	> Shawn

	=====
	Need somewhere to Live in London? - Then go to
http://freeflats.com