From "Storoe, Shawn" <Shawn.Sto...@divine.com>
Subject RE: Turbine Source Code for 2.1 jar
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2001 10:55:53 GMT
How close would the current CVS snapshot be to what we are looking for?

Shawn

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Raphaƫl Luta
	Sent: Tue 11/27/2001 3:56 AM
	To: Jetspeed Developers List
	Subject: Re: Turbine Source Code for 2.1 jar

	Storoe, Shawn wrote:

	> Does anyone have the turbine source code that was released
with the old
	> jetspeed.  We have the turbine 2.1 code.  The website says to
get the
	> 12/9/2000 code base and apply patches, but the 12/9 code base
is
	> unavailable.  Any help would be appreciated.

	Unfortunately, the Turbine project has reorganized (and
re-imported) its
	CVS repository in the meantime.
	I don't know if it's still possible to get the Turbine source
code from
	19/12/2000.
	Jason, do you know ?

	I'd advise you to use a snapshot of the current Jetspeed CVS
instead

	of 1.3a1.

	Vivendi Universal Networks - Paris