From "Ignacio J. Ortega" <na...@siapi.es>
Subject Automatically adding Portlets to registry
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2001 20:35:55 GMT
Hola a todos:

I think we need some kind of portlet autoregistry,

What i think of is basically to add a WEB-INF/portlets dir to webapp,
and take every *.jsp, *.vm , *.html from there and add it to registry
automatically... ready to be used in a page..

This can significantly reduce our users problems.. and will dramatically
reduce instalation hassle..

Another "easy" to do feature can be to add a simple way to copy the
turbine ( or other *special* username ) profile to anon..

That simple features can make the creation and configuration of a
jetspeed site a sweet, aren't you? they are no an interminable source of
problems right now..

Comments, ideas and flames, welcomed as ever :)

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega