portals-jetspeed-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Paul Spencer <pau...@apache.org>
Subject Re: AW: Release Schedule?
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2001 22:48:43 GMT

Is it worth releasing 1.3a2 before applying you updates?  Jetspeed is 
currently stable and we know how it is working ;)

Their is some work I need to do relative to caching in the 
WebPagePortlet, but I am waiting for the release before starting any 
work, i.e. I do not want to break Jetspeed right before a release.

Paul Spencer

Andreas Kempf wrote:

> Hi,
> I need at least this week to finish my updates for the cvs.
> So I hope the next release could wait until next week.
> It would also be fine if group-role-permissions are working in jetspeed.
> Whether it's included or not I have to take care about it and find a fast
> solution for our demo server.
> Andreas
> --
> To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <mailto:jetspeed-dev-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org>
> For additional commands, e-mail: <mailto:jetspeed-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org>

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <mailto:jetspeed-dev-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org>
For additional commands, e-mail: <mailto:jetspeed-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org>

View raw message