From Paul Spencer <pau...@apache.org>
Subject Re: AW: Release Schedule?
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2001 22:48:43 GMT
Andreas,

Is it worth releasing 1.3a2 before applying you updates?  Jetspeed is
currently stable and we know how it is working ;)

Their is some work I need to do relative to caching in the
WebPagePortlet, but I am waiting for the release before starting any
work, i.e. I do not want to break Jetspeed right before a release.

Paul Spencer