From Raphaƫl Luta <raphael.l...@networks.groupvu.com>
Subject Re: Turbine Source Code for 2.1 jar
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2001 09:56:28 GMT
Storoe, Shawn wrote:

> Does anyone have the turbine source code that was released with the old
> jetspeed.  We have the turbine 2.1 code.  The website says to get the
> 12/9/2000 code base and apply patches, but the 12/9 code base is
> unavailable.  Any help would be appreciated.

Unfortunately, the Turbine project has reorganized (and re-imported) its
CVS repository in the meantime.
I don't know if it's still possible to get the Turbine source code from
19/12/2000.
Jason, do you know ?

I'd advise you to use a snapshot of the current Jetspeed CVS instead

of 1.3a1.

Vivendi Universal Networks - Paris