From Santiago Gala <sg...@hisitech.com>
Subject Re: Jetspeed and Turbine 2.x Head
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2001 11:15:12 GMT
Ignacio J. Ortega wrote:

>+1 tested and everything works well, i'll commit the jar change and
>others related soon, if nobody objects..

I'm testing your changes. I see jetspeed in Spanish now ;) . The missing
update is velocity. I'm waiting to understand if the patch we had around
there is still needed (or needs a workaround).

>I will do :
>
>Start the conversion of JetSpeedLocalization to properties files
>Modify *.p files to change webapp.dir to webappRoot for turbine 2.0
>style )
>web.xml, i wil delete the initparam related to VAriableResources, and
>after it i will get rid of VariableResources itself.
>
>If anybody can check i will start to commit soon next hours, it's a big
>change and we need to have our radars connected.. ;)
>
>( Sorry for not being very responsive during weekdays i'm completely
>buried on job :)

Same here. This weekend has been even worse than weekdays.

Your changes seem to work well here. In my tests, with unpatched
velocity from Turbine-2, jsp and velocity "mixtures" seem to work.

I have to leave now. After lunch (UTC+1) I will commit velocity-1.2-dev
from turbine-2 cvs.