From Paul Spencer <pau...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Jars used
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2001 23:02:46 GMT
My understanding:
o Jars from a nightly build should have the build date appended to the
   file name, i.e. turbine-2.2-dev-20010912.jar
o Jars should should be from a stable and named version.  Granted
   this may not always be possible.
o All jars required to run Jetspeed should be included in the
   distribution. If a jar is required and NOT in the distribution,
   then instruction on obtaining and install the jar MUST be in the
   installation documentation

Paul Spencer