From Santiago Gala <sg...@hisitech.com>
Subject Re: Jetspeed and Turbine 2.x Head
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2001 22:50:18 GMT
David Sean Taylor wrote:

>>Is anybody else in the list testing HEAD turbine-2 ?
>>

>No, I was waiting for you to try it out ;-)

No problem with turbine in my current tests. I'm having problems with
xerces/xalan (small things is some stylesheets).

I'm going slowly. First, I'm overloaded. Second, I don't want to break
things. It should be in there before the weekend.

>I'd be interested to try it out once its checked in, see if the torque stuff
>I added still works.

I noticed that the turbine torque files that I generated from turbine
using ant are different from the ones in cvs. Am I doing something
wrong, or they are not updated? I did

ant turbine-sql (or something similar, I can't remember).