From Paul Spencer <pau...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to send a language specific "subject" for new userconfirm ation e-mail
Date Sat, 17 Nov 2001 00:23:02 GMT
Ignacio

In the case of SendConfirmationEmail.java, their are a few places that
Localization.getString() are used.  I would like to replace that code,
but I have not used the "turbine l10n service".  Can you provide some
examples or point me to some documentation?

If I provide a list of english template files, can you translate them to
spanish for inclusion in the distribution?

Paul Spencer