From Paul Spencer <pau...@apache.org>
Subject How to send a language specific "subject" for new user confirmation e-mail
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2001 15:10:45 GMT
I have updated the new user confirmation email to use a template for the
message.  This will allow a language specific "message" to be sent.  To
complete the task, I need to send a language specific "subject".

Some ways to do this:
1) On way is to use entries in JR.p.
    Disadvantage:  Adds a lot of entries to JR.p

2) Use Velocity template for subject.  I am already doing this for
    the message body.

3) Use Localization.getString().
    Where are the language specific values stored?

The solution need to be easy for the "Jetspeed administrator" to change.

Ideas, Comments?

Paul Spencer