From Paul Spencer <pau...@apache.org>
Subject Re: current jetspeed cvs does not compile (monday 12 nov, noon gmt)
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2001 12:24:05 GMT
If I comment out the Importer stuff in DatabasePsmlManagerService
, I get the following error when compling:
     [javac]
F:\cvs_root\jakarta-jetspeed\src\java\org\apache\jetspeed\services\psmlmanager\DatabasePsmlManagerService.java:117:

org.apache.jetspeed.services.psmlmanager.DatabasePsmlManagerService
should be declared abstract; it does not define
store(org.apache.jetspeed.om.profile.Profile) in
org.apache.jetspeed.services.psmlmanager.DatabasePsmlManagerService
     [javac] public class DatabasePsmlManagerService extends
TurbineBaseService
     [javac]        ^
     [javac] Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
     [javac] Note: Recompile with -deprecation for details.
     [javac] 1 error