From Chris Kimpton <kimptoc_m...@yahoo.com>
Subject dbpsml - how to generate the sql?
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2001 11:55:42 GMT
Hi,

I am not sure if this is a clash with the newly committed
turbine/velocity or I am just doing it wrong - but when I run ant
(1.4) in the build/torque directory, it is not generating the
dbpsml-schema.sql in the src/sql directory.

I've even tried deleting the dbpsml-schema.sql file to make sure it
is some permission problem.

The ant job seems to run fine - no errors/failures - just that the
sql is not generated.

I will look at using a newer version of torque - perhaps that is
needed....

Regards,
Chris

=====