From Chris Kimpton <kimptoc_m...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: dbpsml v3
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2001 15:02:18 GMT
Hi,

> Also when I create a new user and try customising their settings
> and
> selecting , I the velocity template failing - with an NPE in the
> log
> - in
>
> at CustomiseSetAction.doLayout(line 333)

This seems to relate to trying to get the skin name for the new user
- but the skin is not set - hence the NPE - I've put in a test to
only set the skin name if the skin is set.  Does that sound ok?

Should new users have a skin object set?

Regards,
Chris

=====
Need somewhere to Live in London? - Then go to http://freeflats.com