From Chris Kimpton <kimptoc_m...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: dbpsml 2
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2001 10:46:52 GMT
Hi,

--- David Sean Taylor <david@bluesunrise.com> wrote:

> > I then started tomcat.
> > I then got a problem that the profile.getDocuments method in the
> > ProfilePeer's returns null.  THIS SEEMS TO BE THE MAIN PROBLEM.
>
> You mean profile.getDocument() ?
> If you look at BaseProfile, it calls into the PsmlManager.
> The PsmlManager uses the installed service, which must first be
> initialized.

The problem seems to be that while loading the file based psml, the
getDocument call, goes to the DBPsmlManagerService and is thus trying
to get the document from the db...  I will see if I can work out why
it does try and use the file based service... that started to load
it...

Chris

=====
Need somewhere to Live in London? - Then go to http://freeflats.com