From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon2 / Portlet API
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2001 21:58:36 GMT
Raphael,

The response time is ok....Not a problem. Yes, I had the same thoughts regarding a Portlet
Container based on Cocoon2 that can leverage Cocoon2's new SAX based Aggregation capabilities.
Do
you have some code? Any pointers to previous discussion? etc... FYI, i have not looked at
jetspeed
code at all. Can you help by pointing me to the right direction? I might have a few cycles
spare.

Thanks,
dims

--- RaphaŽl Luta <raphael.luta@networks.groupvu.com> wrote:
> Davanum Srinivas wrote:
>
> > David,
> >
> > Tracked down the actual commit of this to the todo list
> > (http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=jetspeed-dev&m=100434650613676&w=2) By
Raphael. Sent a few

=====