From Chris Kimpton <kimptoc_m...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: PortletStyleClass - used a bit too much now..
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2001 14:52:43 GMT
Hi,

--- Paul Spencer <paulsp@apache.org> wrote:
> Chris,
> I agree the class is used a lot.  I will add a ControlStyleClass to
> the
> skin.
>
> I was also thinking about a SelectedTitleStyleClass.  This class
> would
> be used for the selected tab or menu item.

Sounds good to me - I've been putting off trying to change part  ;-)

And I think there is a bug in the same template - the title font html
comes out like this:

I think there is an extra quote in the middle that needs removing.

Another thing I noticed is the portlet title in
controls/html/jetspeed.vm is not <b> bold anymore.  But it comes up
bold with the sample site - just not on my app ;-)  Anyone have any
clues as to where that bold is being defined now.

Regards,
Chris

=====
Need somewhere to Live in London? - Then go to http://freeflats.com