From Santiago Gala <sg...@hisitech.com>
Subject RE: [GUMP] Build Failure - Jetspeed
Date Sun, 11 Nov 2001 19:28:04 GMT
En dom, 2001-11-11 a 18:44, David Sean Taylor escribió:
> uddi4j.jar - its in cvs under jakarta-jetspeed/lib
>
> Im using in the UDDI stuff Im working on.

The problem is that gump uses current cvs for dependent projects, and
names of packages have changed in uddi4j.

com.ibm.uddi.response.*  --> org.uddi4j.response.+

and so on.

I don't know exactly how to solve this. Maybe there is a way to tell
gump to look for a given relase point (if any). Else, we will have to
live with this until we update our code and jar to use a version with
the new package names.