From "David Sean Taylor" <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject RE: current jetspeed cvs does not compile (monday 12 nov, noon gmt)
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2001 16:46:54 GMT
Yup, missed that one last night, thanks.
The db psml isn't quite working, but its almost there.
Also note that the file 'DatabasePsmlManager.java' has been moved from the
psmlmanager package to the psmlmanager.db package

I've checked in a version of Torque under the build directory.
>From there you can run 'ant', and it will generate the sql to create the
dbpsml tables.
Edit build/torque/build.properties to change the target database.
The file is written to src/sql/dbpsml-schema.sql, and the om files are
written to src/java/org/apache/jetspeed/om/dbpsml
I'd like to get this process working from the main jetspeed build, and also
try to access torque templates from a jar.
So the process will change,  when I get it working then Ill document the
entire process.

Since we have Torque as part of the distribution, we will also be able to
generate the main Jetspeed database files (user, group, role...)
This will make it easier to extend the base turbine schema, a process that
is documented somewhere on the Turbine site, but not at Jetspeed.

-- David

David Sean Taylor
david@bluesunrise.com

For additional commands, e-mail: