From "David Sean Taylor" <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject RE: cvscommit:jakarta-jetspeed/src/java/org/apache/jetspeed/om/profileBaseProfileLocator.java QueryLocator.java
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2001 05:12:37 GMT
If you are looking for the answer "Because I am ignorant of how Torque
works" - well sorry, but I do understand how Torque uses base-generated
classes and business objects. I also know that its common practice not to
checkin generated files.

However, with all the problems I went thru today with dependencies between
projects, I wanted to get the files checked in so that others could work
with me on the problem. Once the problems I am experienced with torque are
worked out, I will change the jetspeed build to automatically generate the
base om classes.

-- David