From "David Sean Taylor" <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject RE: cvscommit:jakarta-jetspeed/build/torque/templates/sql/securityControl.vmdefault-roles-perms.vm default-secure-passwords.vm
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2001 05:02:04 GMT
> in Jetspeed.
>
> That is no excuse. You could have still checked in a .zip
> file. Having two
> copies of all of the individual Torque files in CVS makes no sense.
>
> On top of it, you checked in generated Torque files. Why?

I thought we already discussed that - or is this something different?
The files in org/apache/jetspeed/om/psml are generated, and I will modify
the main build to generate them, as soon as we work out which version of
torque we can use that works.

> > Im leaving it there.
>
> Nope. I just gave you a -1. Take it out.

I will take it out when you can provide us with a version of Torque that
generates OM files that are compatible with the version of Turbine in the
Jetspeed cvs. Or if we need to update our version of Turbine.jar in the
jetspeed/lib up to a newer version. However, there are some patches in our
version of Turbine.jar (turbine-2.2-dev-20010912.jar).

> > It finally works and it took a long time. I didnt check
> > in any java source. Its only the vm templates.
>
> You also checked in yet another copy of velocity.jar. Why?

Because every version of Torque I could fine would not compile with the
version of Velocity in the Jetspeed cvs.
The version of Velocity in build/torque/lib works with Torque, while the
Velocity jar in jetspeed/lib works with Jetspeed.