From "David Sean Taylor" <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit:jakarta-jetspeed/build/torque/templates/sql/security Control.vmdefault-roles-perms.vm default-secure-passwords.vm
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2001 04:30:46 GMT
> -1
>
> Why the heck are you checking in torque like this? Get this
> stuff out of CVS
> ASAP.

Which Torque.zip? 2.1?
Ive been screwing with dependency problems between torque and velocity and
turbine all day, and Im sick of it.
I couldn't get any Torque versions to compile with the current Turbine used
in Jetspeed.
Im leaving it there. It finally works and it took a long time. I didnt check
in any java source. Its only the vm templates.

And dont speak to me like that, scornfully giving me orders 'ASAP'.

-- David