From "David Sean Taylor" <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject New Committers
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2001 06:02:38 GMT
Hi All,

I proposed Chris Kimpton as a committer last week.
I kind of lost track and I don't have all of my emails with me on the road.
Could someone tell me if he received all three votes?

I'd also like to propose Andreas Kempf from Siemens.
Andreas is working with Jetspeed every day on his project there.
They are working on mobile solutions.
He plans to work in the following areas:

- Implement/improve wap support for jetspeed (includes modifying classes, vm
templates (html/wml))
- Improve customization (customize panes, html profile, wml profile)
- Improve vm templates (html) with css for easier layout adaptations.

My vote is:

+1

Thanks,

David