From "David Sean Taylor" <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: Jetspeed and Turbine 2.x Head
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2001 20:27:38 GMT
> Is anybody else in the list testing HEAD turbine-2 ?

No, I was waiting for you to try it out ;-)

I'd be interested to try it out once its checked in, see if the torque stuff
I added still works.

Jason, is it now possible to run torque from a jar file (all the templates
vm files in the jar)?
I;d like to use torque as is, without duplicating all the templates in the
jetspeed cvs.