From "David Sean Taylor" <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: Release Schedule?
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2001 17:12:23 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andreas Kempf" <Andreas.Kempf@gmx.net>
To: "Jetspeed Developers List" <jetspeed-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2001 8:51 PM
Subject: AW: Release Schedule?

> Hi,
>
> I need at least this week to finish my updates for the cvs.
> So I hope the next release could wait until next week.

Do you have anything you can commit now?
I try to merge back into the cvs head as often as possible to avoid
conflicts, and not to overwhelm the other developers with more than a week
or two of development.
Since we don't have any unit tests in place, things can break and we won't
even know about it.

> It would also be fine if group-role-permissions are working in jetspeed.
> Whether it's included or not I have to take care about it and find a fast
> solution for our demo server.

Could you explain in a little more detail, what you mean be
'group-role-permissions ..working' ?