From "David Sean Taylor" <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: Structured Development of Jetspeed
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2001 01:33:28 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Frans Thamura" <fth4mura@yahoo.com>
To: "Jetspeed Developers List" <jetspeed-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2001 10:56 AM
Subject: Structured Development of Jetspeed

> Dear All,
>
> I feel little bit stress in learning Jetspeed, I see there is thousands
> feature that can be added in Jetspeed, and there is a lot of job on it.

Just work on one thing at a time and get to know.
Thats how it is with open source for me, you get into the source code and
learn
Dont stress out - this stuff supposed to be fun, right?

> Is there a methodology to implement this, and who will answer the last
> source code if there is a question???

People can't always answer your questions here, since Jetspeed isn't the
primary job for some of us (ah hm) and we are busy doin business

Usually short and direct questions are easier to answer

In the end, if no answers your questions, dig in to the code and figure it
out

David