From "Ignacio J. Ortega" <na...@siapi.es>
Subject RE: XML changing encodings
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2001 15:50:05 GMT
What i say ( and sorry for not explained it very well )..

Is that , when i see xml files ( xreg, jetspeed content and so on ) in
JetSpeed prior to first run, they have ISO-8859-1 encoding.., and after
a first run, they all are changed to UTF-8..,

I wonder if Castor ( that if i remember well is the XML persistence
layer ) is the piece that changes the encoding....

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega