From Paul Spencer <p...@mikon.com>
Subject Re: version number
Date Sun, 14 Oct 2001 02:00:08 GMT
I agree with Jon, we should call the next release 1.3-b1.   Along those
line, we should limit enhancement between the beta and the release of
1.3 to those that will NOT break user developed portlets.  If this means
releasing 1.3 sooner and postponing the implementation of the new
Portlet API to 1.4, I would support that decision.

Paul Spencer