From Santiago Gala <sg...@hisitech.com>
Subject Re: Forgotten my password option?
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2001 16:00:06 GMT
Chris Kimpton wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Is there a facility in Jetspeed already to handle people who forget
>there passwords?
>
>Like a link on the login page to send the user their password upon
>entry of their user id?

I would like to see this. We have spoken about this one, but never
really went to implement it.

It could be an optional configurable feature, linked to the e-mail
confirmation, as it is important the the email address is the same as
the one used to create originally the account.

>If not, would this be an acceptable path for jetspeed?

I think it would be useful for a lot of setups.