From Santiago Gala <sg...@hisitech.com>
Subject Re: 1.3a2 release
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2001 15:31:54 GMT
Bernhard J. Hirschmann wrote:

>Can anyone tell me when a 1.3a2 release will be published?

This is an issue to be discussed (and agreed here).

I had mail exchanges with Raphael Lutta where we agreed that a IRC
meeting between developers and maybe email discussion about strategic
project directions is really needed.

I think a 1.3a2 release should be done real soon now, and I wanted to
know what other developers/users think there should be in this release.