From Chris Kimpton <kimptoc_m...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Sample site
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2001 17:33:45 GMT
Hi,

--- Jean-Christophe Drouet <jc.drouet@pennylan.com> wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> We were looking, a couple of months ago, for sample sites based on
> jetspeed. The list was pretty short, be we bet on Jetspeed and
> developped
>
> www.zurban.com, a French city guide.
>
> We would like to thank all the people who contribute to the
> developpement
> of this great piece of software, and tell the others to give it a
> try.
>
> Sincerly,

Looks cool! well done.

...although being a pathetic french reader, I tried to subscribe by
only entering my pseudonym, password (x2) and my email address and
then hit OK.... but then get this error:

There has been an Error!
Reason:
        java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
	at
com.pennylan.zurban2.modules.actions.AccountMgr.doAdd(AccountMgr.java:114)
	at
com.pennylan.zurban2.modules.actions.ActionEvent.executeEvents(ActionEvent.java:188)
	at
com.pennylan.zurban2.modules.actions.ActionEvent.perform(ActionEvent.java:143)
	at
org.apache.turbine.modules.ActionLoader.exec(ActionLoader.java:122)
	at
org.apache.turbine.modules.pages.DefaultPage.doBuild(DefaultPage.java:148)

I would be keen to hear more about the site - what is it based on -
jetspeed and feeds?  EJB?  Cocoon?  VM Templates?

Linux/Windows/?

Websphere/tomcat/?

Although netcraft.com tells me it is:    "Apache/1.3.20 (Unix) mod_jk
on Solaris"

Which sounds like tomcat.

Thanks for any information you can give.
Chris

=====
Need somewhere to Live in London? - Then go to http://freeflats.com