From "David Sean Taylor" <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject RE: 1.3a2 release
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2001 01:26:17 GMT
Atul,

Im looking at the Peer classes that I generated for Hypersonic and Oracle.
Except for the timestamp, the java source seems to be exactly the same.

I think what needs to be added is a webapp/torque directory:

webapp/torque
    |-----database
    |-----lib         (we can add the necessary jars to jakarta-jetspeed/lib
and drop this since many are common)
    |-----schema      (has your dbpsml-schema.xml)
    |-----src         (the generated SQL for hypersonic, the default db -
which will also exist in om)
    |-----templates

    build.properties
    build.xml

While we are doing this, we could also drop all the scripts in
src/sql/external and add the turbine-schema.xml for turbine)
In fact we could combine the two xml files.

What do you think?