From "David Sean Taylor" <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject RE: version number
Date Sat, 13 Oct 2001 21:13:37 GMT
If its not an alpha release, yes, people will have higher expectations.
I believe that Jetspeed needs to move out of the 'alpha quality' state,
which it has been in for a long time now.

In order to make this happen, we all need to put in some work. Unfortunately
the current team, what is left of us, does not do portal development as part
of our daytime jobs (except Paul...).

We are now gathering all the known bugs and missing features for this
release.
If we can fix all of these bugs and implement the essential features, the
quality, in my opinion, will be good enough to drop the alpha.