From Chris Kimpton <kimptoc_m...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Can we upgrade to the latest turbine 2.2b1 please?
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2001 08:43:31 GMT
Hi,

--- David Sean Taylor <david@bluesunrise.com> wrote:
> I haven't seen any commits emails sent, but looking in the latest
> cvs I just
> updated, there is:
>
> 08/16/2001  08:07a             688,523 turbine-2.2b1.jar
>
> Is this the jar that you require or is it something newer?

Nope - the current turbine cvs builds to a file of that name... and
there is no tag in CVS.

Although I understand it has some additional patches by Raphael - but
then from other emails - they seem to be in the turbine cvs
repository now....

The version I have been testing with can be accessed here:

http://kimptoc.net/cvslocal/jakarta-jetspeed/lib/

Which was built from the turbine CVS repository - unmodified.

Regards,
Chris

=====
Need somewhere to Live in London - http://freeflats.com