From Paul Spencer <p...@mikon.com>
Subject Re: CVS snapshots
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2001 18:09:30 GMT
The one of the nightly builds should include:
  jakarta-jetspeed-1.3a2-bin.zip  (for windows Java Runtime user)
  jakarta-jetspeed-1.3a2-bin.tar.gz  (for unix Java Runtime user)
  jakarta-jetspeed-1.3a2-src.zip  (for windows Java Development user)
  jakarta-jetspeed-1.3a2-src.tar.gz  (for unix Java Development user)

Yes, providing binaries this more work on the fontend! Just review the
mailing list for CVS build problems to see how much frustration, and
work, will be saved by user not having to build jetspeed from the
source!

Paul Spencer