From "David Sean Taylor" <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject RE: Database scripts out of date
Date Sun, 24 Jun 2001 19:39:22 GMT
> latest scripts from jakarta-turbine/src/sql.  The current
> scripts are not up to date for the version of Turbine that
> is included in the CVS HEAD.

Yes, i know.
We have been discussing this on some recent threads in the last week.

I proposed distributing Torque with Jetspeed to keep the scripts in sync in
the future, but I received  no response on my proposal.
I prefer distributing Torque, and removing the scripts. Anyone else have any
thoughts on this subject?

David Sean Taylor
taylor@apache.org
http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed