From ingo schuster <ingo.apa...@web.de>
Subject Re: Updated 1.3a2 plans
Date Mon, 07 May 2001 05:38:40 GMT
At 12:06 05/05/01, raphael.luta@networks.groupvu.com wrote:
>David Sean Taylor wrote:
> >
> > > and David commit their respective improvements on the
> > > urlmanager, diskcache
> > > and customizer and TDK inetgration (hear me, guys ? :) )
> >
> > The new tdk (14) should be available by monday, and i will integrate
> with it
> > then.
> >

>OK. But the TDK will integrate the new Turbine Template API and Ingo is
>perhaps
>the best guy to investigate this and modify (or remove the Jetspeed Template
>classes accordingly). Ingo do you think you could have a patch ready on the
>JetspeedTemplate service that would allow it to build against the new Turbine
>(see GUMP build results for the build errors...)

Hu, I'll do my best. However, the template system seems to have changed
much - at least the parts that I overwrote. A quick fix could be to make
the jetspeedTemplateService compile again and use it for the time being -
the mid-term goal however should be to get rid of the jetspeed service, go
back to the turbine one and externalize the NLS part into n own resource
locating service.
I'm close to a deadline right now, but I hope to provide a patch within the
next days.

ingo.