From Raphaƫl Luta <raphael.l...@networks.groupvu.com>
Subject Re: Jetspeed (CVS of today) and Orion 1.4.8
Date Fri, 18 May 2001 13:54:17 GMT
Andreas Heckwolf wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I am trying to get Jetspeed running on Orion 1.4.8. Got latest version of
> Jetspeed from CVS this morning. Orion claims that the Outputstream already had been
> retrieved when EcsScreenTag.doStartTag calls getWriter. So where else
> could getWriter get called ? Any hints on how to trace this would be greatly
> appreciated. Below the stack trace. Thanks in advance.
>
> Andreas
>
>         Exception:  java.lang.IllegalStateException: OutputStream already retrieved

If I remember correctly, this was an issue that occurs in the JSP template service
in Turbine and Santiago sent a patch to the Turbine list for integration, so I guess
this issue will be fixed when the Jetspeed codebase is upgraded to support Turbine 2.1

I guess either Jason or David can tell you more on this.

Vivendi Universal Networks - Paris