portals-general mailing list archives

From Florian Bruckner <...@florianbruckner.com>
Subject Re: What's up with WSRP4J?
Date Sat, 25 Oct 2008 08:40:52 GMT
Hi everybody,

it has been a long time since I last actively contributed to a
discussion here at apache. While I cannot say anything on the interest
in the project, I can tell you that in two enterprise portal projects I
have been involved in and numerous others I have heard of plan to use
WSRP. I also agree with Ralph that vendor support for the standard is
widespread (just check, for example, what BEA does with WSRP:
http://edocs.bea.com/wlp/docs102/federation/index.html).

So, because I feel it is important to have an open source WSRP
implementation, I would like to offer my support for the project. I have
quickly checked the web page of WSRP4J and noticed that not much
activity is going on. Who should I talk to?

With best regards,

Florian