portals-bridges-user mailing list archives

From "Scott Anderson" <portlet...@gmail.com>
Subject conflict with ServletContextProvider & FilterPortlet
Date Sat, 16 Sep 2006 02:52:02 GMT
I was hoping to use the ServletContextProvider interface for obtaining the
ServletContext, ServletRequest, & ServletResponse given a FilterPortlet
implementation. Unfortunately, the ServletContextProvider requires that it
be provided a GenericPortlet which FilterPortlet is not. I am going to go
ahead and roll my own FilterPortlet that is a subclass of GenericPortlet but
I thought I'd note this inconsistency so that this problem can hopefully be
resolved in a subsequent release of Portals Bridges.

Scott