portals-bridges-user mailing list archives

From Josh.Just...@perficient.com
Subject Re: logic:forward and errorPage not working
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2006 19:44:23 GMT

David,

Thanks for the heads-up. Is there a recommended way to deal with exceptions
within JSP's? The age-old problem, of course, is that part of the page may
already have rendered, and I was hoping to use forwarding to circumvent
that.

Of course, the majority of exceptions should come up within my Actions, but
I'd like to have a user-friendly way to deal with a missing bean or
something like that if it comes up.

--
Josh Justice
josh.justice@perficient.com